"To Do" List, eh, make that "MUST DO" List :
1. Make an Ultimate Boot Disk for Windows.
2. Put together a Computer Disaster Drill Kit.
3. Make "byte for byte image" of your hard drive
4. Have at least 1024 megs of memory and 128 meg on video card
5. Update your Anti Virus & Anti Spyware daily.
6. Subscribe to an easy read computer magazine Smart Computing
7. Backup your just created important files daily onto CD
8. Just got a new PC then make a KVM Network with the old one
9. Add an additional hard drive using a Slide Out Tray System
10. Make the neighborhood computer nerd your best friend !!!
Our Very Best Newsletters
Have a Question or Comment ??? then just e-mail us anytime !!!
Remember we are a FREE service, we don't need your stinkin' money !!!